SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK

Thursday, March 20, 2008

cancun


For our 11th anneversary we took a dream week vacation in Cancun. It is so beautiful there. We stayed at the Moon Palace Resort. Not only was this place beautiful it was very romantic. Kyle took me on A formal dinner cruise. It was so amazing to celebrate our anneversary on a pirate ship on the water! You could see the whole city in lights. We spent a lot of our time on the beach, riding wave runners, and swimming in the mile long pool. Of coarse we pampered ourselves several times with massages :) This was an amazing trip and am so grateful I was able to spend it with the man that I love and cherish. He is my rock and my support. This past year has been the most amazing year of my entire life! I dont know how I got so lucky to marry my very BEST FRIEND!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

11 years!? Wow you guys have had quite a journey. You're a gorgeous couple.