Thursday, April 10, 2008
Taking A trip down memory lane
I was looking for songs to put on the blog tonight and it took my mind to the past. I started to look at old pictures of my family and had to share them with everyone I love. I have been so lucky to have been blessed with the most amazing husband and children. Each of them have their own special qualities and go through life each so differantly. Its crazy to think these 3 children came from the same two parents. (boy they must have some good looking parents!) Time goes by so fast we need to enjoy the journey. One of my favorite quotes is " THE ACHIEVMENT LIES WITHIN THE ACHIEVING"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
What cute pic's! How fun to see the kids when they were little. How did you meet Christian? Yeah their family was in my parents ward. He has a sister my age and my sister Kacie is still really good friends with his sister Katie. Small world. I loved your post, it is nice to re-visit the good old days and reflect on how blessed we are.Life is so fast and full of changes. It's CRAZY~
Post a Comment