SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cades play and update

Today cade had a play at school! Cade was the narrator, He did such a great job! For all that want to know cades cat scan turned out fabulous, no tumor!! I still cant believe the doctors tell you thats what it could be before they know for sure. Scared us but He is doing great in school and just get to monitor it. Thats absolutely something to be grateful for! love ya bud!! :)

3 comments:

Mindie said...

He looks so cute!I'm so sorry to hear he has had medical issues. I hope everything stays good. We will keep him in our thoughts. Are you guys doing anything fun this summer? Today is the girls last day of school so they are way excited for summer. Hope u have a great day! xoxo

Nilsson News said...

i put it out there that Cade would not have a tumor! YAY! i love affirmations

Deb-t said...

Ok, what happened with Cade? Whatever it was, I'm glad there's no tumor. What a frightening experience! You should email me more so we can catch up. In fact, I'll do that right after this so that we can chat privately and be immature and perverted if we want to!!!
Anyway, those pictures down below look cute. I miss girlfriend pictures with you. You look great with your long hair.
Ok.........I'm off to email you!