Saturday, May 31, 2008
Schools out for summer
The boys favorite song on guitar hero is "schools out for summer" at the moment!! They are so excited to be done with school. They both did very well this year. Braydon got the "BEST SPELLER" award and Cade got the "BEST STUDENT" award. I am proud of them both. 100% on every spelling test except one, good job bud! They had a dance festival outside, I have some great dancers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I just saw your blog on Debbie.I wanted to say hi? I am her cousin Erika.Do you remeber me? Your kids are getting so big! Are you glad that they are out of school? I am!Well check out my blog anytime.crazycampbell.blogspot.com
Hope to see you there!
Doesn't it make you such a proud parent when your kids do well in school? Jaden was advanced all year long and did so well on his spelling tests, too. It's a great feeling for a mommy!
Post a Comment