SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to take A minute to say "Thank you" to all my friends and family that assists me coninually! I am truly grateful for all of you! I wouldnt be here today without you! I love you so much.
Also I wanted to share A fun game we started at dinner time. It is called the gratitude game. Of course we get to do rock paper scissors first :) Anyway. Each person takes a turn saying something they love about somebody else in the family or something they are grateful for about that person. Everybody gets a compliment before the game is over. My kids like to go around 5 times because they love saying something nice about everyone, I thought that was sweet. What started out as an attitude adjustment game for the night turned into an every night game :) Just a fun "food for thought"

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

Love the idea of the gratitude game....I'm going to steal it from you. It's always nice to have positive things around the dinner table.
Anyway, glad you're home and doing well. I miss you so much and was sad that I didn't get to see you when I was in town. Maybe another time hopefully soon.
Love you mostest!
Love,
Deb